267 Posts
(Offline)
September 6, 2019 - 2:13 pm

Great good is built from small good deeds

Society, 10:00, March 11
13one

Great good is built from small good deeds
"Mangazeya" gave the Chitins a Christmas slide. Photo courtesy of an advertiser
Whatever you do, the amount of good in the world must increase. This thought is guided by many people around the world. One of the great examples of selfless help to relatives in the Trans-Baikal Territory was the charity fund of the Mangazeya group of companies. Today we will talk about what kind of good deeds the fund has already managed to be remembered by the Transbaikal people.

Help those in need 

The Mangazeya Charitable Foundation is a continuation of the good tradition that the group of companies started back in 2012. One of the important large-scale projects of the company was participation in the development of a boarding school named after Rev. Sergius in the village of Toporkovo, Moscow Region. For more than six years, Mangazeya has provided maintenance for the boarding school and its wards: from catering and purchasing clothes for pupils to paying utility bills and wages to employees. The company was engaged in providing the educational process and leisure for children: horseback riding, organizing sports events, visiting theaters, excursions, pilgrimage trips, etc. In particular, a major overhaul of the church of St. Alexis of Moscow and the buildings on the territory of the boarding school was carried out. 

For a relatively short time, the Fund has already implemented a number of charity projects. As an example, we can bring children from the Petrovsk-Zabaykalsky boarding house for children with developmental delays - for them, the fund bought new beds and mattresses, or pupils of the Mercy social service center, who now have educational toys, furniture and other necessary equipment .

The Mangazeya Group of Companies provided targeted assistance to a secondary school in the village of Mikhailovka in the Nerchinsk-Zavodsky District, purchasing and installing new windows for it. And in 2018, the Spasatel rehabilitation center for children and adolescents with disabilities in the Trans-Baikal Territory received new equipment from the Mangazeya group of companies - a modern massage couch with electric drive, Gradient-1 apparatus for magnetotherapy and an apparatus for ultrasound therapy.

The fund is engaged in targeted assistance and helps people and organizations that for some reason cannot receive the support of the state or other charitable organizations, these are children's educational institutions in the cities where the company operates and regional boarding schools. The Fund also provides support to nursing homes, institutions for the disabled and local rehabilitation centers of the Trans-Baikal Territory.

I would like to note that the Fund provides not only targeted assistance to those in need, but also takes an active part in socially significant events held by regional authorities and public organizations. In 2017, Mangazeya, together with the regional branch of the Young Guard of United Russia and the Drug Control Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation for the Trans-Baikal Territory, organized and carried out an action called “Children of Russia - 2017”, the purpose of which was to prevent the spread of drug abuse among minors. In the same year, together with members of the Union of Journalists of Russia, an action “Support Veterans” was held. More recently, Mangazeya supported the Cup of Hopes children's hockey tournament in Transbaikalia.

Ice Hockey Tournament “Cup of Hopes” in Transbaikalia. Photo: sdusshor2zk.ru

Another good deed, which should not go unnoticed, is the creation of a "Center for the Study and Preservation of the Manul Population." In this project, GK "Mangazeya" became the initiator. The work was carried out jointly with the Ministry of Natural Resources and Ecology of Russia, the Fund for the Promotion of Environmental Protection "Nature" and the State Nature Reserve "Daursky". 

Needless to say, in the regions of presence the company promptly responds to emergencies. So, in the summer of 2018, Mangazeya provided targeted assistance to flood-affected Transbaikals.

Everyone can help 

Now the Fund raises funds for several projects at once. Here and targeted assistance to a little girl, and the purchase of equipment for rehabilitation centers. 

- Now we are collecting donations for several charity projects. One of them is raising funds to help Rosa Tsyrenova, who lives in the village of Duldurga, Trans-Baikal Territory. In addition, we raise funds for the purchase of equipment for the organization of a rehabilitation center in the Petrovsky-Zabaykalsky orphanage, whose trustee is the founder of the Mangazeya group of companies, Sergey Valentinovich Yanchukov. Modern medical equipment will help children with complex developmental pathologies to improve their quality of life. The total cost of equipment is 3.4 million rubles. You can make a donation on the website of the charity foundation: mangazeya-fond.ru , ”said Lyudmila Harutyunyan, General Director of the Mangazeya Charity Fund.

For many years, the Mangazeya group of companies has been helping the Rostock Center for Medical and Social Rehabilitation of the Disabled in Chita. Now there is a fundraising to create a hydropathic there (the total cost of the project is 4.2 million rubles). In addition, the Fund raises money for the purchase of heart ultrasound machines for non-transportable children and bacterial cleaners; it is necessary to raise 5.6 million rubles.

New equipment for the Transbaikal rehabilitation center "Spasatel"

By the way, the Foundation has already helped children in the oncology clinic. About how this was told to us by the head Evgeny Petrovich Matsekha:

“In 2017, representatives of the Mangazeya company came to us and simply asked what kind of help we needed. Just at that moment I learned about new supplies for administering drugs - peripheral injected central catheters or PICC catheters. Such a “tool” is inserted through a vein in the arm almost to the heart. This allows for six months, without changing the catheter and, once again without injuring a small patient, to introduce solutions, to conduct chemotherapy. Before that, we did not use such technology in Chita, since these are quite expensive things.

About a month later, a test batch — about 30 pieces of catheters — was brought to the Mangazeya charity foundation. This party was enough for us for almost a year. Now we ourselves purchase these devices and almost completely switched to them. It became clear to everyone that it is convenient for patients and for us, as well as it is economical and safe. We are grateful to the foundation for such help for our small patients. ”   

“It is important for us to help people”

People and organizations come to the Fund for help in different ways: someone found out at events that are supported by a group of companies, someone moved from other charitable foundations, someone found the Fund to help someone. Now in the name of Sergey Valentinovich Yanchukov, the founder of the Mangazeya group of companies, appeals are regularly received from various public organizations or from individuals and each case is examined as quickly as possible. 

We also decided to ask several questions to Sergey Yanchukov. 

Sergey Valentinovich Yanchukov - founder of the Mangazeya group of companies

Sergey Valentinovich, why did you go in for charity?

I am of the opinion that "good deeds give strength to ourselves and encourage others to do good." Therefore, for me, charity is an important part of life.

The decision to engage in charity projects matured 6 years ago. During this time, we have helped many organizations, including boarding schools, rehabilitation centers, nursing homes and just individuals.

Our first project is to help them boarding school. Rev. Sergius in the Moscow region was very important for us: we wanted children who were left without parental care to feel the care of adults and to fully develop. And, of course, our goal was to prepare the pupils for an independent life, so that they could harmoniously integrate into society.

Does a lot of costs - material and moral - take away charitable help?

I would not call it cost, because I believe that any socially responsible company should do charity work, this is an important component of our work. In fact, investments are not as important as the opportunity to see joy in the eyes of orphans when they unfurledly unwrap New Year's gifts or feel sincere gratitude of veterans when they say "thank you" for the help and attention given to them. Therefore, I am very glad that there is an opportunity to help and be useful.

Is there any specific goal that you pursue when doing charity work?

It is important for us to help people who, for some reason, cannot get help from the state and various charitable organizations. It is these targeted projects that the Mangazeya charitable foundation created by us is engaged in. I am convinced that great good is built on small good deeds. Therefore, we drew attention to the needs of socially unprotected citizens, in the first place - orphans, people with disabilities and elderly citizens.

Do you have any personal patronage projects?

For charity, I use the capabilities of the company, because this is how you can approach this business on a larger scale. All our employees have a wonderful opportunity to contribute to the common cause, implementing charity initiatives through the organization. I believe that such a joint work unites the team.

We have many new projects ahead. I want to note that this is not only my personal merit, but also the merit of the employees of the Mangazeya group of companies, for which I am infinitely grateful to them. They support me in all endeavors and give me support. And now, with the help of our charitable foundation, we are ready to give support to people who find themselves in a difficult situation!

Information about "Mangazeya Gold"

One of the main activities of the Mangazeya group of companies is gold mining in the Trans-Baikal Territory. Mangazeya Zoloto subsidiaries have been producing gold and exploration in the region since 2013. Currently, work is underway in the following fields:

• “Savkino” - gold mining and processing by heap leaching.

• Zolinsko-Arkiinskaya Square - active exploration at the large Kochkovsky field, the first phase of which was put into pilot development in 2018.

• Nasedkino - in the active phase, the construction of a mining plant is underway with the construction of a mill with a capacity of about 1 million tons of ore per year. The launch is scheduled for 2020.

Forum Timezone: America/Denver
All RSS Show Stats

Administrators:
admin

Moderators:
relic

Top Posters:

production05: 1042

nt300: 529

Carib: 417

doc: 409

Wingfong: 352